This forum is dedicated to the preservation of the WWII submarine USS Torsk in Baltimore, MD
Moderators: Gilbert, Bruce
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:28 pm
While waiting for my flight home I looked up and saw this picture.
- IMG_6879.JPG (123.44 KiB) Viewed 7347 times
- Posts: 815
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:18 pm
- Location: Capehart
Does anyone know the date of that photograph?
- Posts: 601
- Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:15 pm
- Location: Not too far from Torsk
Late 90s, not long after her 97 drydocking
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:13 pm
I agree with Gil. The National Historic Seaport logo is still on the sail.