THE UNOFFICAL REPORT FOR JUNE 25 TH

This forum is dedicated to the preservation of the WWII submarine USS Torsk in Baltimore, MD

Moderators: Gilbert, Bruce

THE UNOFFICAL REPORT FOR JUNE 25 TH

Postby big al » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:11 am

As usual the REAL UNOFFICAL reporter is still at sea. Know one knows when is return is expected as he has a large amount of stock invested in various liquors aboard the vessels that he is going to consume.

Saturday morning was the unload of the weeks treasure from the Phila strip ship trip. The big treasure was the urinal that was found. Of course no one knows where it will placed in the boat as the tourists may find it very useful as they piss through the boat.

Sonar has taken a turn for the very best as Mike Malchiodi, one of our newest members, and a expert in the sonar field, has returned our sound back to operation but has the units looking like they are in full operation conditions. Hopefully next weeek someone will take pictures and put them on the web for all to see.

Chief Mike and Chief Bill spent the day in radio as usual. I understand Chief Mike tested electron flow with his fingers and found out that electrons move very fast from one wire to two finger tips. Chief Bill said CPR was out of the question.

The rest of the crew spent the day watching the tourist flow as the boat did have a large turn out on a low humidty day. It was a small crew as I believe my SLACKING is finally having some sucess in rubbing off on our crew.

Next week will be the Fourth of July weekend so hopefully there will be a lot of fire works to write about.

Big Al
big al

Return to General Discussion