Am looking for a few pictures

This forum is dedicated to the preservation of the WWII submarine USS Torsk in Baltimore, MD

Moderators: Gilbert, Bruce

Am looking for a few pictures

Postby Darrin » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:39 am

All,

I hope that one of you can help me out with getting a few pictures back that I used to have stored on one of my computers..

Because I am looking for pics that had my son Skyler Vanhoy and Braden Langhoff in them along with the pic of my parents topside when my mom and dad donated her fathers burial flag to the TVA.. These three things happened between 2005 and 2008 I think..

Am also trying to find the picture of Pj in one of the tubes when he was probably 4 and not to make you all feel old he turns 15 on the 16th of this month, and the pics that we did for American Submariner magazine that had all of us loading a weapon in the tube with Geezer COB directing.. Oh and I forgot to mention that he is getting to be as tall as I am..

Thank you for your efforts in finding these pics because the kids have been asking for them for a while now

Darrin
Darrin

Re: Am looking for a few pictures

Postby Al F » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:42 pm

I found the photos I took of the torpedo load and Geezer Cob.
I uploaded them to a SmugMug Site: https://torskphotoguy.smugmug.com/Museums/Torpedo-Load

Al
Al F
Site Admin

Re: Am looking for a few pictures

Postby TVA » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:53 pm

Kick
TVA

Return to General Discussion